Sunday, August 20, 2023

Lost

 I have been horribly ill with the covid. I was exposed to it on the fifth, and two days later came down ill.  I'm not dealing with fever or cough, just horrible weakness, fatigue, lassitude. Ivermectin has prevented the worst of it. The doctors forbid ivermectin. The doctors prescribed paxlovid which very nearly killed me. I've posted about it over on P'Bird's site, and don't much feel like repeating what I've already written. But it keeps grinding on. Last night I hit a bout of delirium wherein I felt that Mary had abandoned me, that I was used up, worthless to her. I have never in my life felt anything like that level of utter despair. My fear is for Mary. She hasn't come down with any symptoms, thank God. I'm praying for her with all I've got.
Bill, the guy I got it from, has been worse, and his wife is down with it also. They aren't taking IVM. They picked the bug up on a flight from Europe. According to Bill, this is some new strain. 
Of course. The virus was deliberately created to do what it is doing: kill as many useless humans as possible. I do not doubt this is the end game of the so-called "environmentalists." They are a death cult, and the goal is to un-make civilization as we know it. They flood Europe with Africans. They stoke race hatred among the feral savages who have ruined our cities. The weapons are epistemological, couching the politics of greed and envy in weaseling nonsense words like "social justice", and "Equity". The weapons are ontological, inventing scourges like racism, and phobias as though they were anything but what they are: hatred and envy by those who create nothing for those who create the good the true and the beautiful. 
This is Satanic at its very core.
I fear greatly for our nation. I'm afraid that we are coming undone. Perhaps this is the beginning of the end of the world we have known. Washington DC is a criminal cabal, and as utterly corrupt as it is inept. They are martyring Trump with a death of a thousand cuts. I do not see how he can escape it. All that is left, now is prayer. Civilizations have fallen before, and only the remnant survive. I am an old man. I will not live to see the end of this. Despair is a sin, I know. But I do not see much hope for our future.

4 comments:

  1. One more thing that might help you turn the corner faster, is taking a few swallows of colloidal silver each day until you feel better. That's become part of our routine now if anybody seems to be coming down with something - tooth infection, cold, skin problems, burns - and it seems to really help. In a pinch you can even add it to a nebulizer and inhale to get at the crud deep in the lungs. If you have the energy, do a little research. It is my go-to remedy for a lot of problems these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julie. Your words mean much to me. I woke this morning after a night of little sleep, but I woke knowing it is over. I'm OK. My head was clear enough to pray, and I prayed until tears ran down my face. I have been so very richly blessed in this life. He said, "Be of good cheer I have overcome the world."
    I have work yet to do. The Lost Era movie is ready to go live, and it is the finest thing I have ever done. I need only to decide how and where to present it. I can craft some beauty from raw stone, and I am eager to get back to work. I love my wife so much that it scares me. It is the greatest blessing in my strange life. Your words, and the comments from P'Bird's little community have given me more than you can know.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome! I hope you continue to feel better in the coming days. It is so good to get those messages during prayer when things seem to be out of control. I don't usually get specific words, but they have been there on a couple of occasions; most precious was, "All things work to the good for those who love God" - that when I was about to have my gallbladder out on a Christmas Eve, back when my boy was having his first Christmas. That time, and every other, it has all worked to the good, so who am I to argue? Anyway, having heard it once it always carries me through.

    Your message strikes me as one of those, and I am glad because from here it does indeed seem as though you still have much to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ach, I've had thoughts like that, many times, during glyphosate reactions. They are a symptom. One time will undoubtedly be the last time but it's a mistake to count on that. The bad news is that we live to feel this way again. The good news is that, in between, there are more good times, and recovering from the bad times feels sooo good.

    Hope you're already feeling better. People at the Meow know the Paxlovid rebound can be nasty, and miss you.

    ReplyDelete