Monday, November 7, 2022

Cold Wet Monday

 Cold Wet Monday

So it's Monday, and it's cold and rainy. Not much of a post this week, because not much has happened. I've been stalled for progress, beset by relatively small annoyances that have kept me miserable in small to moderate ways. Last week it was a tooth infection. It got painful on Monday, and Tuesday I got in for a check up. Dentist gave me amoxicillin, but it took until Thursday before the pain cleared up. I don't know how much work I'll be able to do today.




 

  Last two days I've been dealing with the allergy fit which is the worst. I get this runny nose, that just will not stop. I wanted to go to Cyclone Coaster Sunday, but I couldn't get across the room without a snot rag in hand. (I know- gross) Can't do anything because the nose just drips like a leaky faucet. The only thing that stops it is to take both benadryl and sudafed, but that combination leaves me feeling like total shit.
Even so, I did get some work done on the stone. I'm getting close to the home stretch, and the burn to finish is heating up. I could easily get into a run of all day hard work sessions until it's on the shelf, but today and tomorrow we have rain.  The pictures up today are from a couple days ago. Now, I'm working on the base. The last thing will be rounding out the inside of the big ring. The work gets slower, as the end gets close. I may hold off posting any new photos until the whole thing is complete.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete