Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Can't keep a deadline

 Can't keep  a deadline
I'm taking a pause Tuesday morning to slap out some quick excuse for a post. I try to keep regular with a note every Monday morning, but my self discipline is breaking down under all the strain.
 What strain would that be?
Gimme' a minute, I'll think of one. I've been cutting back on internet these last few days. The news continues, and all of it generates either anger, or anxiety. I don't like either. I've noticed that the news does not change whether I pay attention or not. So I'm opting for minimal attention
Not much to report on the stone this week. I got just so far, and reached that place where I need to stop, stare and draw, and then stare and draw some more. I used up a most of a colored pencil.



 The lines don't sit right just yet. But they will. Patience. I bought myself a ticket to trouble by making the spiral at the top coil into into itself before passing through the outer wall near the bottom of the spiral. Just means a lot of time with small tools. I'm also looking ahead to the next two projects, making plans, exploring ideas, and stuff. And there may be another trip to Ventura in the near future.  Stay tuned, rock fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment