Saturday, January 17, 2009

How did this happen? I don't remember setting up a blog, but Blogger says I did this back in November of '06. Can't deny the evidence...
And "Cats of Ruatha"? What a cornball goddamn name for a blog. You'd think it was some cutesy ass pet diary or something.
This is some kind of weird, lemme tell ya. And worse, I'm sitting here writing a post I don't want to write on no topic in particular, on a blog I didn't even know I had.
So listen. If you just happened to stumble on this blog, just keep on stumbling along. Don't hang around here, because I don't have anything to say that you want to hear. In fact, just go away.
That's all.

JWM

6 comments:

  1. Fear not -- I will go away!

    But first, I must warn you of what lies ahead! Your good friend Cap'n Ben "tricked" me into starting a blog -- that was 573 posts ago. Now I wake up in the middle of the night . . . "Must blog . . . must . . . blog . . ." And so it goes.

    This is where it begins. I feel for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Walt, and coongratulations on being the first one to post on this awesome, and mighty endeavor. I just may stick with this thing for a while, but I really don't know what direction to go. Politics, and religion? No. Neither do we need another hand wringing social commentator lamenting the perilous state of Western Civilization. But you're right. Already, I feel the yearning for another dose of celebrity.

    JWM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard, John!
    You, um, did bring some champaigne, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so's you know how bad it can actually get, just yesterday I made a note (Remember: 573 posts) to myself, saying that I had absolutely "no clue" in what direction my site is headed. I'm sure you will figure it out more quickly than I . . . have not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's "go away" as in "bookmark and read", right?
    I have high hopes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you JWM!

    (Ben... psst... if the shampagne runs out, I've got some Scotch left)

    ReplyDelete