Friday, July 10, 2009

A Note to the Coonosphere

Figure in Seven Lines


This isn't really going to be much of a post. I am just sort of checking into cyberspace (as we computer savvy folks like to call it) to leave a note to my dear friends in the 'sphere: Bob, Ben, Ricky, Robin Starfish, Walt, Mushroom, Van, Julie, Joan, QP, and anyone else from the One Cosmos crew who happens by- even the troll. I think of you folks even when I'm not on line.
Anyway.

I'm taking a hiatus from the internet. I'll be back with a boatload of shit to sling after August 1st- maybe even a new project. We'll see. In the mean time, I hope all is going well for all of you. All right. That's it. See Y'all later.

Oh, and just one other thing. If you just stopped by here, and you have a little time to waste, and hey- who doesn't? Check out The Greatest Toy Story Ever Told, (actual title: Doesn't Play Well With Others) linked on my right sidebar. It's dreadfully corny, occasionally funny, and mostly ridiculous with a rock 'em sock 'em bang up epic ending ripped-off from all the best cliche's in anime.

Take care.

John M

No comments: